sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2015

Frases italiano - inglese (Human relations)



Rapporti umani
Human relations

Primo approccio
First approach

Parla italiano?
Do you speak Italian?

Non parlo inglese.
I don't speak English

Mi spiace, non capisco.
Sorry, I don't understand.

Può ripetere, per favore?
Can you repeat it, please?

Parli più lentamente, per favore.
Can you speak slowly, please?

Cosa vuol dire questa parola?
What does this word mean?

Come si scrive?
How is it written?

Mi può fare lo spelling, per favore?
Can you spell it, please?

Come si pronuncia?
How do you pronounce this?

Come si dice in inglese?
How do you say that in English?

Espressioni comuni
Common expressions

Come sta?
How are you?

Bene / molto bene / così così / male. Sono stanco. E lei?
Well / very well / so and so / bad. I am tired. And you?

Può aiutarmi per favore?
Can you help me, please?

Vorrei un'informazione.
I would like an information.

Grazie dell'informazione.
Thanks for the information.

Che cos'è?
What is this?

Cos'è successo?
What's happened?

Non lo so.
I don't know.

Dipende
It depends.

Ha dormito bene?
Did you sleep well?

Non si disturbi.
Don't bother.

Un attimo per favore.
Just a moment, please.

Permesso! (per passare)
Excuse me!

Permesso? (per entrare)
Can I come in?

Avanti!
Come in!

Disturbo?
Do I disturb you?

Si accomodi.
Please, take a seat.

Saluti · Auguri
Greetings · Wishes

Ciao! (quando si arriva)
Hallo! / Hi!

Ciao! (quando si va via)
Bye!

Buongiorno!
Good morning!

Buona sera!
Good evening!

Buona notte!
Good night!

A dopo!
See you later!

A presto!
See you soon!

A domani!
See you tomorrow!

Buon compleanno!
Happy birthday!

Buona Pasqua!
Happy Easter!

Buon Natale!
Merry Christmas!

Felice Anno Nuovo!
Happy New Year!

Buon viaggio!
Have a good journey!

Buone vacanze!
Have a good holiday!

Buon divertimento!
Have a good time!

Buona fortuna!
Good luck!

Salute! (nei brindisi)
Cheers!

Cin cin!
Chin-chin!

Come sta?
How are you?

Bene / molto bene / così così / male. Sono stanco. E lei?
Well / very well / so and so / bad. I am tired. And you?

Salute! (a chi starnutisce)
God bless you!

Auguri!
Wishes!

Ringraziamenti
Thanks

Grazie
Thanks.

Molte grazie.
Thank you very much.

Prego.
You're welcome.

Affermazioni
Affirmations

Si.
Yes.

E' vero.
It is true.

E' giusto.
It is correct.

Sono d'accordo.
I agree.

Ha ragione.
You are right.

Va tutto bene.
It's all right.

Credo di sì.
I think so.

Certamente.
Of course.

Negazioni
Negations

No.
No.

Non è vero.
It is not true.

Non è giusto.
It is not correct.

E' sbagliato.
It is wrong.

Non sono d'accordo.
I don't agree.

Ha torto.
You are wrong.

Non va bene.
It is not all right.

Credo di no.
I don't think so.

Non ci credo.
I don't believe it.

Scusarsi
Excusing

Scusa!
Excuse me! / Sorry!

Le chiedo scusa.
I beg your pardon.

Scusi il disturbo.
I'm sorry to bother you.

Scusi il ritardo.
I'm sorry I'm late.

Mi dispiace.
I am sorry.

Conoscenza · Presentazione
Acquaintance · Introduction

Piacere.
Nice to meet you.

Le presento Paolo.
This is Paul.

Parla italiano?
Do you speak Italian?

Come si chiama?
What is your name?

Io mi chiamo Anna.
My name is Ann.

Le posso offrire un caffè?
May I offer you a cup of coffee?

Posso invitarLa a bere qualcosa?
Let's have a drink!

Accetto con piacere.
It will be a pleasure.

Ha da accendere?
Have you got a light?

Da dove viene?
Where are you from?

Sono italiano.
I am Italian.

Dov'è nato?
Where were you born?

Sono nato a Roma.
I was born in Rome.

Quando è nato?
When were you born?

Qunad'è il Suo compleanno?
When is your birthday?

Quanto tempo si trattiene?
How long are you staying here?

Sono qui in vacanza / per lavoro / per studio.
I'm here on holidays / on business / to do a course.

Dove abita?
Where do you live?

Quanti anni ha?
How old are you?

Ho 35 anni.
I am 35 years old.

Qual è il Suo numero di telefono?
What's your telephone number?

Le lascio il mio numero di telefono.
I give you my telephone number.

E' solo?
Are you alone?

Aspetta qualcuno?
Are you waiting for someone?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário